As Seen In Blog
Congratulations to the Fashion Show Winners!!!
SHERRI HILL: Miss Arizona Teen USA 2014, Miss California Teen USA 2014, Miss Indiana Teen USA 2014, Miss Minnesota Teen USA 2014, Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2014 and Miss Oklahoma Teen USA 2014
- Photoshoot and model-at-market opportunities.
CHI HAIRCARE: Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2014
- $500 in CHI Haircare products and a photoshoot with the potential to be the face of an international advertising campaign.
NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY: Miss Ohio Teen USA 2014
– Full scholarship to attend a 4-week “Acting for Film” workshop or Summer Camp, depending on the winner’s age.
LISA B: Miss Texas Teen USA 2014
- An exclusive Lisa B. photoshoot.
KANDICE PELLETIER: Miss Mississippi Teen USA 2014
- $500 gift certificate to kandicepelletier.com and one of the official Miss Teen USA 2014 swimsuit styles will be named after her. Additionally, admission into the Kandice Pelletier Swimwear Hall of Fame.
MAKE-UP DESIGNORY: Miss South Carolina Teen USA 2014
- Professional make-up kit including a variety of lipsticks, liners, foundations and tools.
CHINESE LAUNDRY: Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2014
- Four pairs of shoes.
IMAGE SKINCARE: Miss Nevada Teen USA 2014
- An at-home spa treatment package.
Jennifer Hawkins had quite the homecoming on Thursday.
The 30-year-old former Miss Universe returned to Newcastle in NSW to head Australia’s Next Top Model’s first audition round.
Beautiful as ever, she was joined at Charlestown Square by fellow judges Alex Perry and Didier Cohen, as well as thousands of swarming fans, as she assessed the countries most hopeful models.
Brook talks about why she loves Hawaii, its tourism, the differences between its islands, and what makes Hawaii unique from other island groups. She also explains the “Aloha spirit,” and the power of accepting everyone for who you are; that is a WIN about Hawaii and its people.
It’s been 10 years since Holmesville-raised Hawkins, 30, was crowned Miss Universe, propelling her from Knights cheerleader and aspiring model to beauty queen, face of Myer and businesswoman at the helm of swimwear brand Cozi and tanning brand Jbronze.
She’s also hosting the ninth season of Australia’s Next Top Model, with country-wide auditions for the show kicking off at Charlestown Square on Thursday .
The contestants who will be competing for the titles of Miss Universe Bahamas, were officially revealed at the Miss Bahamas Launch event on July 20 at the John Watling’s Distillery.