As Seen In Blog
1. She Changed Her Name Because of Her Big Sister: K. Lee is actually short for Katherine Lee. When she was born, her one-year-old sis had trouble pronouncing the brunette’s name, so she simply called her “K.” The cute nickname has stuck ever since!
2. She Has Her Own Blog That Empowers Young Women: K. Lee hopes to encourage other girls to find true beauty on the inside with her blog, Live Beautifully. “[My blog] has become an outlet for me to address and express some of my opinions about issues regarding body image, self-esteem and personal identity that young adults are challenged with every day,” she wrote.
A passionate motorcycle rider, a rugby player and a dog trainer are among the 12 gorgeous finalists for this year’s Miss Universe Singapore beauty pageant.
The finals will take place on 22 August at the same venue, and the winner will win lavish prizes including 4.0 carats princess cut diamond earrings worth over $35,000 by sponsor Dymenz, as well as represent Singapore at the Miss Universe pageant.
K. Lee Graham from South Carolina is crowned Miss Teen USA 2014 at the Atlantis Paradise Island resort in The Bahamas on Saturday, August 2, 2014.
Congratulations to the Fashion Show Winners!!!
SHERRI HILL: Miss Arizona Teen USA 2014, Miss California Teen USA 2014, Miss Indiana Teen USA 2014, Miss Minnesota Teen USA 2014, Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2014 and Miss Oklahoma Teen USA 2014
- Photoshoot and model-at-market opportunities.
CHI HAIRCARE: Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2014
- $500 in CHI Haircare products and a photoshoot with the potential to be the face of an international advertising campaign.
NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY: Miss Ohio Teen USA 2014
– Full scholarship to attend a 4-week “Acting for Film” workshop or Summer Camp, depending on the winner’s age.
LISA B: Miss Texas Teen USA 2014
- An exclusive Lisa B. photoshoot.
KANDICE PELLETIER: Miss Mississippi Teen USA 2014
- $500 gift certificate to kandicepelletier.com and one of the official Miss Teen USA 2014 swimsuit styles will be named after her. Additionally, admission into the Kandice Pelletier Swimwear Hall of Fame.
MAKE-UP DESIGNORY: Miss South Carolina Teen USA 2014
- Professional make-up kit including a variety of lipsticks, liners, foundations and tools.
CHINESE LAUNDRY: Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2014
- Four pairs of shoes.
IMAGE SKINCARE: Miss Nevada Teen USA 2014
- An at-home spa treatment package.
Jennifer Hawkins had quite the homecoming on Thursday.
The 30-year-old former Miss Universe returned to Newcastle in NSW to head Australia’s Next Top Model’s first audition round.
Beautiful as ever, she was joined at Charlestown Square by fellow judges Alex Perry and Didier Cohen, as well as thousands of swarming fans, as she assessed the countries most hopeful models.